By The People

There are fundamental flaws in how American government operates today,
contrary to the Constitution and the vision of a representative republican form of governance.
I intend doing something about it: by educating and informing others who
are not even aware of the dangers.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hail To The Chief


Yes, I am hailing our newly elective Chief Executive, Barack Obama. While I have not been a supportive fan of his, I will support the decision of America in electing Obama as president. I feel as a patriotic American, a Philadelphia-born, Constitutional Libertarian, it is my obligation to stand behind my country and our leaders.


That said, it will mean that I will scrutinize and opine this new administration as passionately as I have the current one. I will hold President Obama to the same high standards that I felt lacking during these past 8 years of Bush.

I trust others will do the same and report the good as well as the wrongs they feel are perpetrated by this new President and his Cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment