By The People

There are fundamental flaws in how American government operates today,
contrary to the Constitution and the vision of a representative republican form of governance.
I intend doing something about it: by educating and informing others who
are not even aware of the dangers.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Government Is Lying



I  do not advocate that anyone use alcohol or drugs in an unsafe manner. Both should only be used with discretion and common sense. But I do not like being lied to.

I have never heard of any crimes associated with marijuana except those that are for cultivation, possession or use. I have often wondered why there is so much emphasis on marijuana when alcohol abuse is a far more serious issue in crimes and fatalities.

But I am only one person with his own ideology of what is right and wrong. So rather than get on a soapbox and preach to you about the evils of alcohol and the blessings of Mother Nature's cannabis, I offer you the following instead. I trust you will read it and make up your own mind about what truth you hold and what truth you will take with you afterward.

Marijuana Is Safer

No comments:

Post a Comment