By The People

There are fundamental flaws in how American government operates today,
contrary to the Constitution and the vision of a representative republican form of governance.
I intend doing something about it: by educating and informing others who
are not even aware of the dangers.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Talk Show in the Works!

I have been blogging for quite some time now and have been researching the possibility of turning this into a live talk show online. I have installed the necessary software and now, after consulting with a sound engineer, I am looking at the expense of purchasing the necessary hardware to make a show happen.

No talk show is worth the time without listener feedback. In order to take listeners calls, I must install the proper hardware interfaces that can take a telephone call and place it online without a reduction in sound quality. So I must obtain the necessary funding from sponsorship.

That is why I have installed a Donate/Sponsor link on my page here. It will take you to PayPal where you can make a donation to the site. All donations will be used to pay for the equipment and upkeep of the site. It is my intention to provide a professional talk show that will attract the sponsorship of advertisers and possible broadcast radio syndication. With your support, I am sure we can make this a reality.

Thank you my loyal followers and newcomers alike. Please tell your friends and family about this blog and the soon to come talk show. I look forward to providing you all with the kind of information and discussions that are on the front burners of most Americans, and providing dialogue that is constructive to restoring this great nation to economic stability and growth, while protecting the liberties of American citizens.

To make a donation, just click the Donate/Sponsor link to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment