By The People

There are fundamental flaws in how American government operates today,
contrary to the Constitution and the vision of a representative republican form of governance.
I intend doing something about it: by educating and informing others who
are not even aware of the dangers.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Obama attacks GOP over vision for the country

So The President says, "Their prescription for every challenge is pretty much the same - and I don't think I'm exaggerating here: basically cut taxes for the wealthy, cut rules for corporations and cut working folks loose to fend for themselves."

So his party wants to raise taxes on the wealthy, which coming from poverty and entitlements, that includes everyone that earns a wage, so they can give more to those that deserve it the least.  


It amazes me that so many college educated people in government thought that by spending more money, they would be helping the economy. Now I am not getting on Democrats and Obama, as there were bailouts that began during the last Bush administration, so Republicans are not blameless. They too must be held accountable for their actions.


And as I listened to another sound bite of Obama claiming that he has created jobs and the unemployment rate is starting to fall, it occurred to me  that the jobs that he is talking about are government jobs, mostly those temporary census jobs that pay very well, depending on where you live it has been reported (confirmed source) that it can be as high as $17.75 per hour.


I cannot see how Americans can still support the "changes" that are taking place now. I guess if you are on welfare and want to remain there, Obama and the Democrats are your saviors, but for the rest of Americans that take responsibility to provide for  the needs of their own, it has been nothing less than a horror story, a nightmare come true.


When will Americans stop voting for the two parties that get us into these messes decade after decade? When will YOU make a difference with your vote? I was told last Presidential election that a vote for a third-party candidate is as good as a vote for Obama. I want to make it clear right now this in not true. A vote for the candidate that I feel best suited for the job can never be the wrong thing to do.


Now I would like to offer a challenge: On election day this coming November,  vote only for candidates that are not Democrats or Republicans. And do not vote for any incumbent candidates as they too need replacements with fresh faces. If Americans rally and do this then it will change the Congressional Branch of government at once. And if there are any incumbents or Dems or Reps that do get elected, I would then investigate the elections board for fraud.

No comments:

Post a Comment