By The People

There are fundamental flaws in how American government operates today,
contrary to the Constitution and the vision of a representative republican form of governance.
I intend doing something about it: by educating and informing others who
are not even aware of the dangers.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

America: Freedom to Fascism




Every now and then, I choose to take a day off. Watch some sports, read a book, and not think about anything that is deep or requires my full attention. Today was such a day, at least it began as one.
I was having a large cup of dark hazelnut roast coffee, playing a game, and not doing anything that involved too much thinking. My email notifier popped up a few times, but I easily ignored it. I didn't feel required to exert any effort to think about much at all..

But something happened. Call it a message from the Universe or whatever you want, I don't care what you call, I got the message. So I began to watch. For me it was something that I have been aware of and which I speak about often to my friends and family.

Here is a very long documentary that was created by a big name Hollywood producer. It's called America: Freedom to Fascism. I didn't even finish it but I am putting it up on the blog for others to see. I am not selling anything. You already bought a bill of goods, and you are going to reach your own conclusions.

All I am doing is offering an opportunity to see things from a different perspective than the one we are used to seeing. In this way I trust that you will question what you think you know, and feel motivated to learning more and doing whatever it takes to remain a patriotic, free American citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment