By The People

There are fundamental flaws in how American government operates today,
contrary to the Constitution and the vision of a representative republican form of governance.
I intend doing something about it: by educating and informing others who
are not even aware of the dangers.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mr. Obama: On Trial!

The next 10 days will be exciting and very busy. In addition to designing my own site and configuring the talk show software, I have to move another site and its associated forum to a new hosting service. I would accept comments from you as to what you feel other talk shows lack.

I do not plan on being like (fill in a name) or anyone else. What I envision is talking about the things you don't see or hear on television or radio. It is also why I felt that doing this with a talk show site would not serve my or my listeners' best interests. So I have chosen to do it myself, and who knows how that will look! I'll put a link up soon.

Well there have been a few emails that came through the past several days that indicate that there are some hearings taking place regarding the eligibility of one Mr. Barry (Barack Obama) Soetoro to hold the office of President of the United States of America.

A recently disclosed copy of the President's transcripts from Occidental seems to reveal that he received a Fulbright Foundation Scholarship Program fellowship award, which is given to foreign students (they must prove foreign citizenship) to attend. Someone wrote recently on another blog or forum that all this is doing is making America look bad to the rest of the world.

I have a different take on this, and I could not care less what anyone else thought about it. I feel that if, and only if it is proved that Barack Obama is not eligible to remain in office, that the American People DEMAND a special election be held to elect a new president, because although Mr. Biden as Vice President would legally be entitled to assume the office of President, his election to VP must also be considered void since we no longer choose the two offices separately.

Maybe we need to change how we choose President and Vice President, and reform the nominating system entirely, so that anyone that can get enough nominating signatures must be considered eligible provided they also meet all of the prerequisite requirements of age and citizenship and criminal background check. I have a feeling that a few may have failed that last one in the past had it been given serious analysis.

But maybe we need to have a pool of candidates and when the votes are all tallied, the top two will be elected as President and Vice President respective of their totals. That way, there is always a "bi-partisan" administration by default. No longer do citizens get the take-out menu, with one from column A or one from column B. When the counting is done it may be column G won and column D was second, so it would then be President G and Vice President D, and they only have a short time before inauguration to get acquainted and start a strategy.

November 2010 elections will be very telling of what Americans really feel and think. I want to provide the information they will need to make an informed choice. Candidates can contact me to be guests and allow me to interview them for the show.

I also want to talk about ObamaCare and bailouts, and why none of it is good nor will it work. I want to discuss global warming, but not about who is at fault, but what is really occurring and what needs to be done. Some say that it is too late and too big a problem to fix. I never agree with defeatism so I feel there is a possibility to reverse the destruction. Well that is all I have to say about that and I have to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment