By The People

There are fundamental flaws in how American government operates today,
contrary to the Constitution and the vision of a representative republican form of governance.
I intend doing something about it: by educating and informing others who
are not even aware of the dangers.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Finally I Have Been Heard!

Just a short note on why I was not online at all yesterday. I had a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge to make a final determination on my Social Security Disability claim. While I thought the whole process was a gross waste of resources and taxpayer dollars, it was satisfying to learn that according to the judge, I am entitled to disability payments as per the my work history and the level of disability according to my medical records.


I must also make it known that while I am satisfied with the outcome, I am outraged that my own primary care physician was working against me for all of these months, in spite of the facts presented to him by the orthopedic surgeon that he himself referred me to consult. It is yet another indication of how the health care industry has been corrupted by the pharmaceutical industry, preferring to keep patients on dangerous drugs rather than provide them with the proper treatments to cure illness and injury.

With all of the changes that will not only reshape how health care is administered in America but also the invasions into the personal and financial lives of all Americans thanks to the Affordable Patient Protection Act, also known as Obamacare, it is no longer a matter of personal choice to have medical treatment, it is now a government bureaucratic decision that patients will have forced upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment